Bee Groomed Product Tips
Here are a few tips that may be helpful with your new Bee Groomed products:
- Our statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Please keep in mind our products are all natural and handmade to order so color and texture can vary, just like in nature.
- You could see very small specks of hive sediments in products containing our beeswax as we keep the wax in its natural state (unfiltered and unbleached).
- Products are best stored in a dry, cool place. If product does soften or melt, simply allow it to return to room temperature or place briefly in refrigerator and continue to use as normal.
- You may notice a grainy texture in our products that contain tree and nut butters as temperature can affect the consistency of these natural ingredients. This is normal and the “graininess” does not affect the quality or use of the product. Once applied to skin, the product will melt and will be easy to rub in.
- For products in eco-friendly, kraft tubes (sunscreen, lip balms, bug balm) to remove product, push gently from bottom of tube. Be careful not to push too much, it can be tricky to push product back down into tube. Also if the product is difficult to push up from bottom, rub tube back and forth between palms, then try again to gently push from bottom.
- For our butters and balms, a little goes a long way! Start with a small amount, use more as needed. Allow butters/balms to melt on skin, then rub in.
We hope you enjoy your products! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
Thanks for your support and for keeping it natural!